We’re excited to be partnering with Allied Pawn to offer the community the “Meet Seth Gold” event where RU is sponsoring a Volunteer Fair! This event will allow local nonprofit organizations to showcase their volunteer opportunities to everyone in our community looking to get involved with an organization and make a lasting impact.
If you’re part of an organization and are interested in learning how you can be a part of the Volunteer Fair, simply follow these steps:
- Contact Kari to reserve a space for your organization. You can e-mail her at email@example.com or call her at (563) 580-9585. There is no cost for the space.
- Each organization at the event will have a vote bucket. Each individual who attends the event will receive a ticket that he/she can use to vote for their favorite organization by placing a ticket in their bucket. The organizations with the most tickets will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
- You are encouraged to advertise the even via social media, email, phone, etc. Get as many people to the even as possible to increase your chances of winning.
- Be creative! There will be many people in attendance that have not heard of your organization and may want to become a volunteer or vote for you. Show them what you’re all about!
- Set up begins at 10:30 AM. There will be a tent in case of bad weather. Bring your own table, chairs, etc.
Feel free to download and share the Seth Gold NonProfit Flyer